We are recruiting for experienced 1st and 2nd line helpdesk engineers to join our growing team to support our continued growth based out of both our Yorkshire and London offices.
You will join a vibrant, busy and dynamic environment working with some of the most up-to-date and advanced technologies in the space.
You will need to excel under pressure, be able to manage a busy workload through prioritisation and exceptional communication and, most importantly, thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where you will be providing support to a wide range of customers utilising a vast array of technologies, products and IT services
Working as part of our IT Helpdesk, you will be supporting customers by telephone, email and remote support technologies to log, diagnose and resolve a wide-range of technical support issues as well as performing routine maintenance, service requests and other IT management functions.
This is a primarily remote support role, but you may occasionally be required to assist with site-visits or to deal with customers face to face at our offices.
Full training will be provided and you will be supported through our extensive “Vital Certified Systems Engineer” programme, however for this role some relevant experience is required as you will be expected to hit the ground running from day 1 dealing with customers and routine technical support requests.
You will be working with, and experience would be beneficial of, the following
- Autotask service desk tool for logging, managing and documenting support requests and customer interactions
- Cloud technologies – in particular Microsoft Office 365 – Exchange and Sharepoint Online etc
- Windows Server network environments – Active Directory, DHCP, DNS and Group Policy
- Windows Desktops – XP upwards
- Business networks – switches, routers, firewalls
- Remote Desktop servers / services
Applicants must be
- Clear communicators – good at dealing with customers over the telephone and with good written communication skills
- Have some relevant experience – ideally providing IT Support in an outsourced role
- Have some relevant qualifications such as Microsoft or CompTIA certifications
- Open minded and flexible – prepared to learn the “Vital” way of working
If you are looking for a comfortable life, a predictable daily routine and limited opportunities for progression and personal development, this is not the role for you!
If however you feel that you have what it takes to join the Vital team, please submit an application quickly – we are looking to move fast to bring the right candidates onto our team.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to careers -at- vital.co.uk