We are currently recruiting for
IT SALES – CUSTOMER ACCOUNT MANAGERS – Yorkshire & London
Basic Salary £28,000 to £45,000– DOE, plus uncapped commission structure, car allowance, and benefits package
Vital Technology Group are one of Yorkshire’s leading independent IT companies that provide a range of managed services, web design & development and telecoms to more than 200 companies across the region. The company provides services to manage our customers’ entire IT infrastructures from servers and desktops to applications, data and networks and will also support customers throughout the IT investment lifecycle from initial strategy development and technology assessment, through to design, procurement and implementation. As we embark on an exciting journey to become Yorkshire’s No 1, business IT partner, we are looking for like-minded customer focused individuals who want to grow with us and be part of our journey.
We are keen to speak to experienced IT Account Managers, and are searching for individuals with a proven track record in providing exceptional service to a broad range of customers in an Account Management position.
The role will involve working with our clients – across a broad range of industries – throughout their life cycle as a Vital customer. Your roles and responsibilities will include
- Working with new clients to bring them on-board successfully and ensure an outstanding ‘first impression’ as a Vital client
- Meet with all of your clients on a regular basis – from monthly to quarterly – including regular contact calls in between and preparation and communication of regular performance and KPI reports.
- Establish and build deep, meaningful and valuable relationships within all levels of the client organisation – from board level down
- Establish and build a technology road-map with your clients to ensure an on-going and appropriate program of continued investment to meet their business needs, take advantage of new and beneficial technologies and address the changing landscapes or risk and regulation that could affect their business
- Act as a point of escalation and relationship manager for the service delivery; working with clients to ensure a consistent and sound mutual understanding of service levels, to address any service issues and complaints and to work with customers to communicate and agree suitable solutions where required
Whilst this is not a technical role, as our customer’s primary point of contact within their trusted IT partner you must possess a strong level of technical capability and understanding around the key components of a business IT infrastructure; their role and importance and the benefits and implications to your clients’ business. This includes things such as switches and routers, firewalls and security solutions, servers, Microsoft Office 365 and cloud applications, Multi-Factor Authentication and similar technologies.
We welcome applicants to contact us by email on careers -at- vital.co.uk – please enclose a covering letter and CV