We are currently recruiting for
IT SALES – TRAINEE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGERS – Yorkshire & London
Basic Salary £22,000 – £30,000– DOE, plus uncapped commission structure, car allowance, and benefits package – OTE £30k +
Vital Technology Group are one of Yorkshire’s leading independent IT companies that provide a range of managed services, web design & development and telecoms to more than 200 companies across the region. The company provides services to manage our customers’ entire IT infrastructures from servers and desktops to applications, data and networks and will also support customers throughout the IT investment lifecycle from initial strategy development and technology assessment, through to design, procurement and implementation. As we embark on an exciting journey to become Yorkshire’s No 1, business IT partner, we are looking for like-minded customer focused individuals who want to grow with us and be part of our journey.
As part of our business strategy to become the number one MSP in Yorkshire, we are looking for dynamic individuals who will help to drive our strategy through the next positive and exciting phase of development and transformation.
As a member of our Trainee BDM Sales Academy you will have the opportunity to build a rewarding career within the dynamic and ever expanding world of Business Support IT Services. The IT sector supports some of the most rewarding sales positions in the world and the opportunity to build a life changing career should be inspirational and aspirational to you. Ideally you should be able to demonstrate at least 3 year’s employment history with 12 months plus in a customer facing / sales role.
This role will involve the cold calling and prospecting of new clients, meeting and reviewing our customer’s individual needs before designing appropriate service response packages.
As a member of our sales training academy you will receive a comprehensive training programme during your first 12 months, and will also be expected to undertake external training courses to develop a detailed understanding of our market place.
Candidate Self- Profile:
We want to make sure this opportunity suits you so to help, please consider our candidate profile questions below; score yourself out of 1-10 for each of the following statements. i.e. the more you relate to the statement the higher the score:
- I am personable, presentable and passionate, with an enthusiasm and drive to succeed in life, I want to work for a company that will value me and provide me with the opportunity to grow.
- During the last 3 years you can demonstrate a level of success in your previous employment beyond that of many of your colleagues.
- You value the whole team approach to service delivery and can build strong working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- You have an energetic and enthusiastic approach to building new business, winning high value sales, and giving great customer service is personally rewarding and motivates me.
- You possess excellent computer skills and have an interest in technology and how it can benefit our business customers
- Being prepared to work extremely hard and at times long hours, to learn new skills is a sacrifice I am delighted to make to improve my career outlook.
- I don’t just want a good job in a great company, I need a brilliant opportunity to enhance my life opportunities.
- My educational background is strong, and I can demonstrate success at GCSE level and above.
- Outside work, I can demonstrate a history of achievement in other fields e.g. sports, arts drama etc., and embrace the concept of competing to achieve my personal goals and ambitions. SCORE =
How would you score yourself, from a maximum of 90?
If you score more than 75 then it’s definitely worth sending your CV through to our Commercial Director as you may be exactly what we are looking for!
Please send immediately to careers @ vital.co.uk and we will be in touch to arrange to meet up shortly.
Our IT Sales Academy will commence in January 2018 with interviews being held throughout November and December